Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Veitnam Sexy Girl Bar

I WOULD IF I COULD

A special treat this month, I have two ladies from Honey-Ko's that caught my interest. The first picture is that of Cristina Leyte, 23 years old from Leyte. She has 5 sisters and 2 brothers so that is a pretty large family. Cristina does not have any children and at this time no boyfriend so the field is wide open here folks. She is a High School graduate and has worked at the bar for four months only. Her favorite subject in high school was science and her ambition is to graduate from college and become a teacher. I was impressed with her personality and answers to my questions. This is one of those moments when my picture does not really do her justice. She is much more attractive than pictured here. I had a pleasant surprise when I asked her what age group she would like to see in potential suitors. She answered "50 and above". Wow! I asked "how about 72" (my age next month) and she said that was OK. Naturally, I had a big smile on my face by now and I asked her why 50 plus? Her answer: "I want a man more experienced than me". Hey, Andy from Weekiwatchee, Florida, are you reading this? I responded "OK, fine, and if any of you reading this think like I do then her Email address is: cristinatablate@yahoo.com.

The second lady is "J.C" and she is 25 years old, also from Leyte. She has one child but no boyfriend. Her Email address is: gaylyn_14@yahoo.com. I did not get a full interview with her but I had to take her picture because I saw her dancing a week earlier and I remembered I promised her that I would take her picture. I was lucky to remember because it is rare that I take a drink or two and on my last visit I got a bit tipsy. You see, I stopped into Honey-Ko's to say hello to Damien or Des and ran into Pat Lynch, Bob Campbell and another guy from Puerto Galera and they invited me to sit down for a drink. I did not want to order another coffee so went for a rum and coke, I figured one would not hurt. Well, the company was great, the conversation was fun and it was just a spontaneous meeting. The problem was that one drink turned into two, and then I lost count. In my haze I remember talking to J.C. and promising to take her picture and that I would find her a husband or something like that. Priscilla picked me up and I was judged to be intoxicated but still fairly mobile. I did not get back to JC until five days later and then Des suggested that I should consider Cristina. I did but still I had to keep my promise to JC. Now, what about the guy getting that nice hug in the middle picture. His name is Andy and he wanted to tell his friends out of town, especially Nick Foster to "eat your hearts out". And that folks, is the end of the story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...